Re: New Scans to Our Publication Library

David Oxford

Ryan

Could you give a more specific url to Bob Burnham’s 2 booklets:
A Technical Guide to Old-time Radio, Recording & Audio Production, 2002, by Bob Burnham
Listening Guide to Classic Radio Programs – Technical Guide Volume No. 2, 1986, by Bob Burnham

I couldn’t find them.

David Oxford

On Jan 11, 2020, at 15:03, Ryan Ellett via Groups.Io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

The following booklets, dealer catalogs, and scripts have been added to the "Publications" section of our website:

A Technical Guide to Old-time Radio, Recording & Audio Production, 2002, by Bob Burnham

Listening Guide to Classic Radio Programs – Technical Guide Volume No. 2, 1986, by Bob Burnham
      - Thanks Bob Burnham for permission to make both of these available!

Science Fiction on Radio (Revised), 1976, by Meade & Penny Frierson

Nostalgia, September 1987

Nostalgia Warehouse, Inc., 1984, Catalog #1

Nostalgia Warehouse, Inc., 1985, Catalog #2

Old Time Radio, Inc. 1973

Adventures of Sam Spade (1951-01-14)

Cisco Kid (No Date)

Mark Trail (1952-06-09)