11 Episodes of Fibber McGee and Molly plus 9 OTR Soap Opera Episodes

Larry Maupin

I would like to clarify that any member of this group can still receive the above by joining the Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound before midnight this coming Sunday.  The cost to join for one year is $25, and after joining you will receive all the above episodes you request within 24 hours.  A number of other benefits will be available to you as soon as you become a member.

So if you decide to join REPS, just send me a message and I will tell you how to do that.

Scott Galley

I would like to join, Larry. Please send me details: scottgalley@...

Larry Maupin

Hi Scott,

To join, you just type "Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound" into your browser, then click on the link that takes you to the website, then hover on "Get Involved" and select "How To Join" from the menu that drops down.  That will take you to the payment page where you can pay the $25 for a one-year membership to REPS using either PayPal or a credit card.

After you do that, please forward the receipt that will appear in your Inbox to me, and I will send all the episodes you want within 24 hours.  It will be great having you as a member.

Best regards,