Topics

2nd Listeners Needed: Fibber McGee & Molly

Ryan Ellett

David Oxford is looking for 2nd listeners for two big projects. One is Fibber McGee & Molly, arguably the most popular OTR series of them all (arguably!). It is a very largeĀ set, though maybe not quite as big as CBSRMT! We've been getting a lot of volunteers to serve as 2nd listeners and this is a critically important job. If you'd like to join David's team for this series, contact him atĀ deojao@.... This will certainly become one of the centerpieces of our Maintained sets when it is eventually released.

Ryan