Topics

FW: Re: FW: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Best Program Title #poll

From: "Gordon Johansen"
To: lmaupin@...
Sent: Thursday February 27 2020 2:24:46PM
Subject: Re: FW: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Best Program Title #poll

Thanks Larry. My problem was also compounded with a microsoft account password reset. All is good now and my vote is in. Only The Shadow knows who I voted for though.

Gord

February 27, 2020 12:15 PM

Hello Gordon.  I am forwarding you what should be a live link to the poll, and I will try to repost it as well.  I hope the link I am sending you works.