My Friend Irma - Where is Irma from?

Ryan Ellett

I've been listening to a lot of My Friend Irma's lately and have a question for those who may be more versed in the series than I. In early episodes it's mentioned a couple times that she is from Wisconsin (as was writer/creator Cy Howard). But later in the first season that changes to Minnesota. Anyone know the reason or if it changes back to Wisconsin later? I know continuity was much looser in OTR days but sometimes there is a good explanation for such changes.
Ryan

Kevin Karweck

It's simple...she's a blonde!

5