Topics

RARE EPISODES OF 5 OLD-TIME RADIO SOAP OPERAS #poll

Richard Davenport

Larry Maupin,
Save the money.  Just use one of those file uploading services that have free access on the web.  All you need is an email.  You upload the files and then the recipient gets a link to grab the files.

On Friday, May 1, 2020, 9:45:33 AM CDT, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

This poll is for members who enjoy listening to old-time radio soap operas.  Yesterday I posted an article to this group mentioning that I have five episodes of old-time radio soap operas on cassette tapes that are not in the OTRR Library collection at this time,  Wednesday I posted it to the Purchasing Group.  So far only one person has replied indicating that he would like to be able to listen to these episodes.  So I am creating this poll to see if there are any other members who would like to have them available. I am giving a choice for each of the five below.  Please vote for the one that you would most like to hear.  I plan to have these digitized and placed on thumb drives as soon as a business in my neighborhood is allowed to reopen by our governor here in Ohio.  Then, depending upon the cost of s thumb drive and the number of members who respond to this poll, I may mail a drive to everyone who responds to this poll.  So happy voting!

1. AGAINST THE STORM
2. THE BRIGHTER DAY

Vote Now

Gordon Johansen

I agree Larry. One Drive, Google or Dropbox both have free space available. If you have a Office 365 account, you get a terrabyte for free. No sense spending time and money on mailing them.

If it an issue and you don't have enough space, I can easily do it for you for a while using my account.

Gord