Topics

Concerning the Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound Group

Larry Maupin

This is a follow up to the earlier message I posted today because I have since received a message from the president of REPS which contained new information.  He said that he is having the printer run off some extra copies of the June issue of Air Check in case any new members join before next week.   If you do happen to join, please send Roger Kim an email with your mailing address included and he will immediately add you to the list so that you will receive the June issue in the mail.  His email address is weirdwaters@....