Topics

Hoppy Upgrade

Jim Jones

I forgot to mention that there are 2 shows that have been edited by a local radio station. After removing the local radio station's promo the Hoppy shows are short (23min total). This is about 3-4 min short of all the other shows. I think station must have edited out a few minutes to fit their programming slot.

The quality of these 2 shows are excellent, However, I would like to find some completes episodes without the local promos and "Stagecoach Theater" references in hopes of filling in any deleted dialogue.

The 2 shows are:
  • Ep 97 - California or Bust
  • Ep 98 - Death Comes Invited
Thanks

jj

Jim Jones

Ryan
Here is a link to the Hoppy Upgrades. You can download them from here. I will email you a copy of my updated spreadsheet.

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZwYkzXZycOyyKe9bIfA1WuSaPaFH7cT8hn7

This collection is far superior to our OTRR Cert series.

I would still like to upgrade the following 3 episodes if we could find better copies:
  • Episode 26 - The Flying Outlaw
  • Episode 42 - Hoppy Pays a  Debt
  • Episode 68 -  Stagecoach West
Anyone else who would like to upgrade their Hopalong Cassidy programs please feel free to use the above link to down the folder/files.

If any upgraded shows are found, I will update them in this folder also.

jj