YouTube Channel - 10,000 subscribers!

Brian Kavanaugh

This is your periodic reminder that, in addition to all the other ways we have to listen to old-time radio, we also have a YouTube channel - and that channel just hit the 10,000 subscriber milestone! The URL is https://www.youtube.com/c/OldTimeRadioResearchers and the channel was started January 22, 2017. There you will find thousands of episodes, organized into playlists, for nearly 150 series. Only OTRR-certified/maintained sets are uploaded.

Some statistics:

* Subscribers: 10,000 (+4,459 so far this year, compared to +2,783 in 2019)
* Viewer gender: 24% female, 76% male
* Viewer age:
* 13-17 - <1%
* 18-24 - 1.7%
* 25-34 - 5.9%
* 35-44 - 9.1%
* 45-54 - 20.2%
* 55-64 - 31.4%
* 65+ - 31.7%
* Total watch time (hours): 1,197,048
* Total views: 4,227,064
* 74% of our watch time comes from people not subscribed to the channel
* Watch time by country (top 5)
* USA - 83.5%
* Canada - 7.2%
* United Kingdom - 2.6%
* Australia - 0.5%
* Mexico - 0.1%
* Total impressions: 50,018,939 (how many time video thumbnails were shown to viewers on YouTube, since January 1, 2018)
* Most viewed video: "X Minus One - No Contact", 28,030 (the top three - and six of the top 10 - are all X Minus One; fourth is "Gunsmoke - Pucket's New Year" with 13,107 views)
* Most played playlist: "Gunsmoke (1956 episodes)", 24,745 playlist starts (first X Minus One playlist is not in the top 20)
* 58.1% of the watch time comes from mobile phones

John Nicholson

Just a reminder that when you go to the subscription page, it is he Home Page and you will see only a couple of dozen playlists. Click the Playlists button to see them all.

John Nicholson