SPERDVAC event on Sunday 12-20-20

Walden Hughes

This SPERDVAC event is on Sunday 12-20-20 at 5 PM CA time.

https://youtu.be/TJbHrNP3H7c

If you haven't already done so, please click on the link and SUBSCRIBE to my channel (and encourage others to do the same). This is for two reasons. If you subscribe to my channel, YouTube will send you a notice 30 minutes before showtime on December 20 (for this and future shows). Also, I'm trying to get my subscribers total up to 1,000 (the number is currently 820), which will unlock some YouTube features, such as allowing me to have a "landing page" and a "video trailer" for future SPERDVAC online re-creations.