K & J Hammel

Thanks, Jim.  Much appreciated!

Kathy

On Saturday, December 19, 2020, 06:41:50 AM PST, Jim Jones <otr@...> wrote:

Here is a link to the 3rd and final series (11 - 15) of Boston Blackie movies.
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZBEQ8XZiETfDAc8LGjfuYlWswVs87P7VbTk

I also had a request from some new members who heard about a previous share for the Falcon. These members may also be interested a previous share of the Lloyd Nolan movies of "Michael Shayne".
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZn3QRXZQKx5dgdsmnuLxax4fm8ItbzDMXKX

Side note:
I have been listening to the upgraded certified series of Hopalong Cassidy. The quality throughout the entire series is so much better than the old set. Thanks to all the preservers who shared their higher quality shows and improving this great show.

jj

Jim Jones