Mystery Theater Programs

jackies@tularosa.net

Can anybody resend the link to this download that came out last week. My Daughter did some work on my computer and I lost it. I would really appreciate any help that I can get

Sincerely
Jackie Schlageter

Tom G.

Hi Jackie,

I'm not sure what was posted before but these are the links I use.
https://archive.org/details/cbs_radio_mystery_theater
https://www.cbsrmt.com/
http://cbsrmt.thelongtrek.com/

I hope this helps,
TomĀ

jackies@tularosa.net

THANKS TOM:

Being out since my eye surgeries I don't remember seeing it when I got back on.. Thank you for the links.

Jackie Schlageter

Tom G.

You are very welcome. Enjoy and be well.

Thanks Tom!!

--
Bill
I started with nothing; I still have most of it.