Theater Five presentation to MWOTRC on Fri Feb 11 will be open to all via Zoom -- details

Joe Webb

Theater Five fans and T5 curiosity seekers...

On Friday evening, February 11, I have the privilege of making a Zoom presentation about this forgotten and ignored series at the Metro Washington OTR Club's monthly meeting.
The series ran on ABC Radio from August 1964 to July 1965 with 260 episodes. It's a fascinating story, and it's about time the story was told.
You'll hear lots of surprising information that will range from mythbusting to behind-the-scenes intrigue and the people and strategy and philosophy behind the series.
THE BIG NEWS: Normally, such meetings are members only -- BUT -- the club has decided to open the meeting to OTRdom! The meeting begins at 7:30pm Eastern time; I expect my presentation will begin about 8:15pm.
MWOTRC has asked me to share the Zoom log-in details with only those who request it and not to make a general post online. Please let me know if you have interest. Send me a private message or email me at suspenseOTR@...

--

Brian Allen

I would like to attend but have other plans, if the meeting is recorded, please share.  Thanks

On Thursday, February 10, 2022, 06:24:21 AM EST, Joe Webb via groups.io <drjoewebb@...> wrote:

[...]

John Gassman

Joe,
I hope it will be recorded. I'm streaming the Jack Benny convention for YUSA at that time.

John
At 03:24 AM 2/10/2022, you wrote:

[...]

----------

Suspense
resource page https://sites.google.com/view/suspense-collectors-companion
Suspense enhanced log https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11XflGB-S18jQ8JPr4EV1C9aZsRM_3Dw4xlLpGqgpBiU/edit?usp=sharing
The Whistler complete log, presentations, and more https://sites.google.com/view/the-whistler-files
The Big Story Revealed! https://sites.google.com/view/thestoriesbehindthebigstory/
Casey, Crime Photographer episode analysis https://bluenotebulletin.blogspot.com/

JAWS Certified, 2014.

the presentation will be recorded

i will post when it is available

but also remember this page https://sites.google.com/view/t5-project/home which will have T5 news, links, etc

--

John Gassman

Great, Thank You!

John
At 05:31 AM 2/10/2022, you wrote:

the presentation will be recorded

i will post when it is available

but also remember this page https://sites.google.com/view/t5-project/home which will have T5 news, links, etc

--
----------

Suspense
resource page https://sites.google.com/view/suspense-collectors-companion
Suspense enhanced log https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11XflGB-S18jQ8JPr4EV1C9aZsRM_3Dw4xlLpGqgpBiU/edit?usp=sharing
The Whistler complete log, presentations, and more https://sites.google.com/view/the-whistler-files
The Big Story Revealed! https://sites.google.com/view/thestoriesbehindthebigstory/
Casey, Crime Photographer episode analysis https://bluenotebulletin.blogspot.com/

JAWS Certified, 2014.

Steven Morris

I would be interested if my schedule allows Friday.

Steven -- send an email to suspenseOTR@... for Zoom details