Latest versions?

Dan_93654

Hi. I'm new to these forums and just became a Patreon patron.

I've been downloading episodes from archive.org, but it's not clear whether archive.org indeed has the latest versions. Does it? If not, then is there a way to semi-easily know what the most recent (cleanest, best-sounding) versions are?

Thank you!

Ryan Ellett

Hi Dan, we love all our Patrons, thank you! Yes, any OTRR sets you find on Archive.org will be the most recent ones. Make sure to visit our library (http://www.otrr.org/?c=library) to see our full range of shows.

On Saturday, February 26, 2022, 01:37:02 PM CST, dgerawan@... <dgerawan@...> wrote:

Hi. I'm new to these forums and just became a Patreon patron.

I've been downloading episodes from archive.org, but it's not clear whether archive.org indeed has the latest versions. Does it? If not, then is there a way to semi-easily know what the most recent (cleanest, best-sounding) versions are?

Thank you!

Paul Kornman

Also, from our website, you can see the list of all of our 'Researched' Series:

http://otrr.org/?c=certified

Those same files are accessible through the Library (as Ryan mentioned), but this list shows when those individual sets were last updated.

- Paul

Joe Webb

And don't forget a project that OTRR has funded
The Joe Hehn Memorial collection
https://archive.org/details/joe-hehn
There are no complete series there but you will find nice sounding programs transferred from discs and newly transferred from reel tapes from some of our hobby's pioneer collectors

--

pygar two

On Sat, Feb 26, 2022 at 03:40 PM, Ryan Ellett wrote:
http://www.otrr.org/?c=library I went there and felt like I struck gold! All those Lum and Abners! Then I spotted their last show together- I had to listen to that! The audio was draggy;  guess the tape recorder batteries were running low. But it was still a thrill to hear those two old codgers again! Thanks!