contact info four four small old time radio club

Walden Hughes

Hi Everybody,

Does any one have contact info for these four old time radio club?

1.        The Milwaukee old time radio club,

2.        The old time radio club base in Kentucky,

3.        Radio Collectors of America base in MA.

4.        There was a fairly new old time radio club base in IL.

I try to keep tab on the different clubs in our hobby,

Walden

Richard Davenport

Did you try googling the groups by name?

Rick

On May 8, 2022, at 9:55 PM, Walden Hughes <waldenhughes@...> wrote:

Hi Everybody,

Does any one have contact info for these four old time radio club?

1.        The Milwaukee old time radio club,

2.        The old time radio club base in Kentucky,

3.        Radio Collectors of America base in MA.

4.        There was a fairly new old time radio club base in IL.

I try to keep tab on the different clubs in our hobby,

Walden

Walden Hughes

Yes I did and and for example Milwaukee web site is now gone,

Walden