Martin Grams on Green Hornet this Wednesday night 5-11-22 at REPS

Walden Hughes

Hi Ken,

Please send me a private email at waldenhughes@...

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io [mailto:main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ken Arromdee
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2022 3:52 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Martin Grams on Green Hornet this Wednesday night 5-11-22 at REPS

I did, they didn't respond...  don't know if something got spam filtered at my provider or not...

Walden Hughes

I will reach out to Lindsey,

Walden

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io [mailto:main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ken Arromdee
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2022 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Martin Grams on Green Hornet this Wednesday night 5-11-22 at REPS

I did, they didn't respond...  don't know if something got spam filtered at my provider or not...

Ken Arromdee

Walden Hughes

Yes send a  email to through thr web site www.repsonline.org and the club can send you a zoom link of the archives presentation.  Take care,

Walden

Sent: Friday, June 10, 2022 12:24 PM

Is the earlier Lone Ranger presentation available anywhere?

Ken Arromdee

Is the earlier Lone Ranger presentation available anywhere?

Walden Hughes

Yes

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io [mailto:main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rob
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 10:37 AM
To: main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io

Walden,

Will this be available after the fact for those of us who can’t watch live?

Thanks,

rob

On May 9, 2022, at 8:53 AM, Walden Hughes <waldenhughes@...> wrote:

Hi Everybody,

Martin Grams is the special REPS monthly guest this Wednesday 5-11-22 at 7 PM west Coast time.  Martin will go over the history of the Green Hornet.  The meeting is free and in zoom.  You can go sign up at www.repsonline.org to receive a zoom link for the meeting.  Take care,

Walden

Rob

Walden,
Will this be available after the fact for those of us who can’t watch live?

Thanks,

rob

On May 9, 2022, at 8:53 AM, Walden Hughes <waldenhughes@...> wrote:

Hi Everybody,

Martin Grams is the special REPS monthly guest this Wednesday 5-11-22 at 7 PM west Coast time.  Martin will go over the history of the Green Hornet.  The meeting is free and in zoom.  You can go sign up at www.repsonline.org to receive a zoom link for the meeting.  Take care,

Walden

Walden Hughes

Hi Everybody,

Martin Grams is the special REPS monthly guest this Wednesday 5-11-22 at 7 PM west Coast time.  Martin will go over the history of the Green Hornet.  The meeting is free and in zoom.  You can go sign up at www.repsonline.org to receive a zoom link for the meeting.  Take care,

Walden