Martin Grams on Green Hornet this Wednesday night 5-11-22 at REPS

Walden Hughes

Hi Ken,

Please send me a private email at waldenhughes@...

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io [mailto:main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ken Arromdee
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2022 3:52 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Martin Grams on Green Hornet this Wednesday night 5-11-22 at REPS

I did, they didn't respond...  don't know if something got spam filtered at my provider or not...

Walden Hughes

I will reach out to Lindsey,

Walden

I did, they didn't respond...  don't know if something got spam filtered at my provider or not...

Ken Arromdee

I did, they didn't respond...  don't know if something got spam filtered at my provider or not...

Walden Hughes

Yes send a  email to through thr web site www.repsonline.org and the club can send you a zoom link of the archives presentation.  Take care,

Walden

Is the earlier Lone Ranger presentation available anywhere?

Ken Arromdee