Topics

Adventures With Admiral Byrd

Robert Smits

I'm looking for more episodes of "Adventures With Admiral Byrd". This was a series of programs broadcast from Little America, relayed to Buenos Aires and relayed to CBS. I have only one episode, titled "Mail Coming" from sometime in 1933 while Byrd was on his second Antarctic expedition.

I can't find it in any OTRR database at all. Suggestions, anyone?

Richard Davenport

I have the same and only episode of the Admiral Bird series.

Labor ipse voluptas

On 9/16/2020 2:34 PM, Richard Davenport wrote:
I have the same and only episode of the Admiral Bird series.

Labor ipse voluptas

Has anyone ever found another episode?

Bob

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#1669) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [rsmits@...]

_._,_._,_
--
Bob Smits,rsmits@...