AFRS Presents

Larry Gassman

This message bounced the last time I sent it so, I will try again.

Larry

Hi all,

I am looking for a radio show that we had on open reel many years ago.  Unfortunately, it did not get digitized and I can’t find it.

It is (AFRS Presents), and stars Ronald Colman and John Charles Thomas.  It is from Christmas day, December 25, 1944.

I need it ASAP.

Please get in touch with me as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Larry

Steven Morris

There is a recording of Command Performance for 12/25/1944 but I do not see AFRS Presents for that date.  Wish I could help you.

On Sun, Dec 4, 2022 at 8:40 AM Larry Gassman <larrygassman1@...> wrote:

This message bounced the last time I sent it so, I will try again.

Larry

Hi all,

I am looking for a radio show that we had on open reel many years ago.  Unfortunately, it did not get digitized and I can’t find it.

It is (AFRS Presents), and stars Ronald Colman and John Charles Thomas.  It is from Christmas day, December 25, 1944.

I need it ASAP.

Please get in touch with me as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Larry

bob_pedersen@...

It’s “The Juggler of Our Lady.” I don’t have that episode, however.

On Sun, Dec 4, 2022, 8:40 AM Larry Gassman <larrygassman1@...> wrote:

This message bounced the last time I sent it so, I will try again.

Larry

Hi all,

I am looking for a radio show that we had on open reel many years ago.  Unfortunately, it did not get digitized and I can’t find it.

It is (AFRS Presents), and stars Ronald Colman and John Charles Thomas.  It is from Christmas day, December 25, 1944.

I need it ASAP.

Please get in touch with me as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Larry

pygar two

https://dcs.megaphone.fm/ADL2080451779.mp3?key=d520cf3371b17525078344af8a796312&via=0100d104-f5d5-11e8-af7d-cf08aac97a06 is where it feeds from, a simple mp3.

Enjoy!

On Sunday, December 4, 2022, 03:01:47 PM EST, Steven Morris <sdonaldmorris@...> wrote:

On Sun, Dec 4, 2022, 8:40 AM Larry Gassman <larrygassman1@...> wrote:

This message bounced the last time I sent it so, I will try again.

Larry

Hi all,

I am looking for a radio show that we had on open reel many years ago.  Unfortunately, it did not get digitized and I can’t find it.

It is (AFRS Presents), and stars Ronald Colman and John Charles Thomas.  It is from Christmas day, December 25, 1944.

I need it ASAP.

Please get in touch with me as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Larry

Sorry that I only have it in mp3....  but here it is!

AFRS Presents - 441225 Christmas Program, The Juggler Of Our Lady (29:47)
Bob

On Sun, Dec 4, 2022 at 3:01 PM Steven Morris <sdonaldmorris@...> wrote:

On Sun, Dec 4, 2022, 8:40 AM Larry Gassman <larrygassman1@...> wrote:

This message bounced the last time I sent it so, I will try again.

Larry

Hi all,

I am looking for a radio show that we had on open reel many years ago.  Unfortunately, it did not get digitized and I can’t find it.

It is (AFRS Presents), and stars Ronald Colman and John Charles Thomas.  It is from Christmas day, December 25, 1944.

I need it ASAP.

Please get in touch with me as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Larry

Larry Gassman

Yes, this was an AFRS Presents. But the one I am looking for according to Goldin was also an AFRS Presents but it featured both John Charles Thomas and Ronald Colman.

I saw the below title, when I was looking and it featured Ken Darby and John Charles Thomas.

Thanks for the help.

I do appreciate the effort.

Eventually, I hope I can find the open reel copy with this program.

[...]

It is actually Juggler of Notre Dame.

AFRS Presents was heard on 12/24/1944.

The Juggler of Notre Dame was heard on 12/25/1944.

Larry

It’s “The Juggler of Our Lady.” I don’t have that episode, however.

There is a recording of Command Performance for 12/25/1944 but I do not see AFRS Presents for that date.  Wish I could help you.

On Sun, Dec 4, 2022 at 8:40 AM Larry Gassman <larrygassman1@...> wrote:

This message bounced the last time I sent it so, I will try again.

Larry

Hi all,

I am looking for a radio show that we had on open reel many years ago.  Unfortunately, it did not get digitized and I can’t find it.

It is (AFRS Presents), and stars Ronald Colman and John Charles Thomas.  It is from Christmas day, December 25, 1944.

I need it ASAP.

Please get in touch with me as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Listen to it… there’s no guarantee the title is correct.   It sounds like Ronald Coleman is in it to me.   But I could be wrong.

On Sun, Dec 4, 2022 at 4:10 PM Larry Gassman <larrygassman1@...> wrote:

[...]

John Gassman

Different show, the one we want has Ronald Colman in it.
But, thanks this one was not digitized either.
The one we want is the Juggler of Notre Dame and opens with a chime.
Ronald Colman historian the late Sam Frank gave it to us years ago and eventually, we'll find the reel it was on and digitize it.
We need this program for a marathon we are recreating on YUSA.

We do have the aircheck of the show. But an engineer played a cart on the air in the middle of the program.
John

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZe27sVZIlKnYrKm31XAYxQKWcEqWQDkfcvy

AFRS Presents - 441225 Christmas Program,
The Juggler Of Our Lady
(29:47)

Bob

On Sun, Dec 4, 2022 at 3:01 PM Steven Morris <sdonaldmorris@... > wrote:
https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-juggler-of-our-lady-cbs-screen-guild-radio-theater/id1405045413?i=1000426350269

I found this on a quick Google search

Steven Morris

On Sun, Dec 4, 2022, 8:40 AM Larry Gassman <larrygassman1@... > wrote:

This message bounced the last time I sent it so, I will try again.

Larry

Hi all,

I am looking for a radio show that we had on open reel many years ago.  Unfortunately, it did not get digitized and I can’t find it.

It is (AFRS Presents), and stars Ronald Colman and John Charles Thomas.  It is from Christmas day, December 25, 1944.

I need it ASAP.

Please get in touch with me as soon as you can.

Thank you.

JAWS Certified, 2014.

Steven Morris

I located a version of this, not AFRS Presents but the Screen Guild Theater version.  Don't think it would fit your needs but it is available.