Topics

American Family Robinson

Ryan Ellett

Do we have any member volunteers interested in sorting out some issues with the American Family Robinson episodes on our library? I got a note from a listener who said it was actually two distinct series but our episodes are all numbered as if they were one series even though they're pulled from two different ones. Sounds like a fun mystery to unravel but I don't have time for it. If you want to look into it I'd be glad to forward you the email to get a better idea of the problems this gentleman found.

Solved (the search for a sleuth, not the sorting out of episodes)! Thanks Robert for accepting the challenge. Don't know anything about this series myself, will have to take a listen.

Ryan