Topics

Announcement

Larry Maupin

After I post three or four more summaries of The Golden Days of Radio I intend to write a review for the Internet Archive and the project will be concluded.

A few other members of our group have indicated that they intend to write an episode summary, but I think none have done so.  I encourage them to go ahead and post one now.  Just choose an episode that looks interesting.  You can get a good idea of the contents by hovering on the tag and reading the information that appears.  Then listen to the show, write down some notes on what you find interesting, and post a summary here on the message board.

My offer to send a cookie or pie to the first member who writes a summary on this series still stands, but the deadline is this coming Wednesday.