Any "Calling All Cars" experts here?

Joe Webb

Looking for an episode with this plotline:
"A detective and his assistant are on board a passenger train when one man is poisoned, another stabbed and still another pushed out the door. They must determine which of their fellow travelers is the killer before they themselves are murdered."
This is the plot of a missing Suspense from the Summer 1942 season that re-used a script by Harold Medford. He wrote the original CAC script and then the Suspense adaptation.
We have a copy of the Suspense script, so if anyone has any CAC candidates for this plotline, we can figure out if it fits the bill!

THANKS so much everyone!

--

Scott Mahan

I reviewed the titles of my 299 episodes. Nothing looks like that.

Goldin has episode summaries for all 299 of the same. None of them look like that.

I’m at a loss.

Admittedly, it’s been 10 years since I listened to this series, but I did listen to it straight-through and I really don’t remember an episode like that.

But after 10 years memory may be failing me.

Sorry to be of no help.

Looking for an episode with this plotline:

"A detective and his assistant are on board a passenger train when one man is poisoned, another stabbed and still another pushed out the door. They must determine which of their fellow travelers is the killer before they themselves are murdered."

This is the plot of a missing Suspense from the Summer 1942 season that re-used a script by Harold Medford. He wrote the original CAC script and then the Suspense adaptation.
We have a copy of the Suspense script, so if anyone has any CAC candidates for this plotline, we can figure out if it fits the bill!

THANKS so much everyone!

that's not of "no help" -- it just affirms that the recording of what medford used is not in circulation
you saved me lots of time!

--

Scott Mahan

Well, that’s a thought, although there are only 3 non-circulating episodes, so far as I know.