From: "Walden Hughes"
To: OldTimeRadioResearchers@groups.io
Sent: Saturday December 12 2020 5:02:29AM
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] archives

Hi Everybody,

Such good news that a group has archives many of the emails.  I hope we can    make a complete set and have them on-line some where.  Take care,

Walden

Walden Hughes

Hi Larry,

I just join.   thanks too our friend Ryan post on the OTR digeist.  I have hosted radio shows about the Shadow on YUSA over the years, and I have produce old time radio conventions with a Shadow re-creations.    One of my favorite Shadow is from 1948 where robbers get on a train and want to find jewels.  I do not recall the title at the moment.  This was one of the first show I obtain on 8 track tape around 1976.  Take care,

Walden