Article Needed

Larry Maupin

I left this out of my earlier post this morning.  If anyone has a copy of the April 24, 1951 episode of Young Widder Brown I would like to have it for the article.  If you have it but cannot send it to me, it will be just as good if you write down everything that happens in it and either post your summary here or send it to me.  I will then use it in the article and mention you as the source.  The more details the better.

Thank you.

Larry, did you happen to see that the information Barbara sent did provide dates but if they follow the typical broadcast sequence in order of date why are the episode numbers not following the same sequence. This needs clarification. I’m very glad to get the date information that’s an improvement.

Rick

On Jan 29, 2021, at 10:05 AM, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

I left this out of my earlier post this morning.  If anyone has a copy of the April 24, 1951 episode of Young Widder Brown I would like to have it for the article.  If you have it but cannot send it to me, it will be just as good if you write down everything that happens in it and either post your summary here or send it to me.  I will then use it in the article and mention you as the source.  The more details the better.

Thank you.

Rick, I have looked at the list.  The dates and the episode numbers to the right of the dates are in sequence, but the part numbers to the left of the dates are not in sequence.  We probably don't need to worry about the part numbers, because those may have been assigned by the person who uploaded the shows to the OTRR Library and, not knowing the dates, that person probably just listed the part numbers in a sequence that made sense to her or him.

I agree that it is great to have accurate dates for the episodes.

Larry, did you happen to see that the information Barbara sent did provide dates but if they follow the typical broadcast sequence in order of date why are the episode numbers not following the same sequence. This needs clarification. I’m very glad to get the date information that’s an improvement.

Rick

On Jan 29, 2021, at 10:05 AM, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

I left this out of my earlier post this morning.  If anyone has a copy of the April 24, 1951 episode of Young Widder Brown I would like to have it for the article.  If you have it but cannot send it to me, it will be just as good if you write down everything that happens in it and either post your summary here or send it to me.  I will then use it in the article and mention you as the source.  The more details the better.

Thank you.

B. J. Watkins

Rick, there are 13 episodes broadcast between 4/5/51 and 4/23/51. The eight in the library are just 8 taken at random from those. The part numbers 1 through 8 mean nothing.

Barbara