Topics

Article on "Young Widder Brown"

Larry Maupin

Good morning to everybody.  An article I recently completed entitled "Murder and Madness in Young Widder Brown" has been posted on Ted Davenport's website.  You can find it by typing Radio Memories, then clicking on the web address that comes up, then on "Enter Website," then on the line "Article on Young Widder Brown."

Two members of this group, Barbara Watkins and Rick Davenport, are given credit as contributors because they provided important material that I incorporated into the article.  Thank you Barbara and Rick.

If anyone reads the article and has comments, please post them here so that everyone can see them.

Scott Galley

I look forward to reading it, Larry. Will carve out some time this afternoon.

Scott

Larry Maupin

Hi Scott.  I hope you will be able to find the article with no problem.  It follows a story line that ran for about eight months.  If you get through it I would like to know whether it makes you want to listen to the episodes.