Topics

Audacity Speed Change

Ryan Ellett

Can Audacity be used to adjust the speed of a file? I need to speed up a show by about a minute.

Ryan

David Lines

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 10:02 AM Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Can Audacity be used to adjust the speed of a file? I need to speed up a show by about a minute.

Ryan

Larry Gassman

Ryan,
Not sure, but I do it all the time with soud forge.
Let me know if you need help.
Larry

At 07:02 AM 5/5/2020, Ryan Ellett via groups.io wrote:
Can Audacity be used to adjust the speed of a file? I need to speed up a show by about a minute.

Ryan

Larry Gassman

Ryan,
Not sure, but I do it all the time with soud forge.
Let me know if you need help.
Larry

At 07:02 AM 5/5/2020, Ryan Ellett via groups.io wrote:
Can Audacity be used to adjust the speed of a file? I need to speed up a show by about a minute.

YES!
Highlight the image of the audio (ctrl+A)
Then on the toolbar Effect-Change Speed

--
Suspense Collector's Companion - 2020 edition

Ryan Ellett

Thank you! It was so easy...

On Tuesday, May 5, 2020, 09:15:03 AM CDT, David Lines <lines.david@...> wrote:

Jim Wood