Topics

Best Old-Time Radio Christmas Shows #poll-notice

Larry Maupin

Please vote for one of the following.

Results

See Who Responded

chris antoniacci

I voted (for Gildersleeve) but I’ve only heard the first two nominees.  I’ll have to root around and see if I can find the others.  Good idea, Larry!

Larry Maupin

Thank you Chris.  I hope everyone has fun with this, and listening to the episodes should be enjoyable.  My source was a boxed set that I bought on sale about 15 years ago from Radio Spirits entitled "The 60 Greatest Old-Time Radio Christmas Shows."  All of the ones in the poll are probably in the OTRR Library collection, although I have not checked.

I voted (for Gildersleeve) but I’ve only heard the first two nominees.  I’ll have to root around and see if I can find the others.  Good idea, Larry!

Mike Thomas

Nick Carter is just such a great show

Larry Maupin

Mike, it seems that a lot of its fans are enthusiastic about it.  I plan to listen to the Christmas episode again this week.