Topics

Boston Blackie - 2nd instalmeent

Jim Jones

As promised here is a link to the Boston Blackie movies (6-10)

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZH8V8XZ4EPpOSgaczbcW4s4Sj9hXQ8g5urk

I have upgraded my pCloud account, so hopefully there will be better file access. If not I am sure Larry will jump in and help.

Surprised no one has come up with Boston Blackie's real name. For the very curious, it is revealed in movie #6 - After Midnight with Boston Blackie. (Hint: It is a name Blackie has" been trying to live down for years".

Richard Davenport

Horatio Black is his real name....

On Thursday, December 17, 2020, 9:19:37 AM CST, Jim Jones <otr@...> wrote:

As promised here is a link to the Boston Blackie movies (6-10)

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZH8V8XZ4EPpOSgaczbcW4s4Sj9hXQ8g5urk

I have upgraded my pCloud account, so hopefully there will be better file access. If not I am sure Larry will jump in and help.

Surprised no one has come up with Boston Blackie's real name. For the very curious, it is revealed in movie #6 - After Midnight with Boston Blackie. (Hint: It is a name Blackie has" been trying to live down for years".

Sandragail Goudelock

A million thanks for posting!
I LOVE Chester Morris & George E. Stone both are super cute &  amusing. When I saw a few of the BB movies on TMC I was hooked. I cannot get over that these were considered B movies.
Tks again!
Sandra

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020, 4:37 PM Richard Davenport <klingon1@...> wrote:
Horatio Black is his real name....

On Thursday, December 17, 2020, 9:19:37 AM CST, Jim Jones <otr@...> wrote:

As promised here is a link to the Boston Blackie movies (6-10)

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZH8V8XZ4EPpOSgaczbcW4s4Sj9hXQ8g5urk

I have upgraded my pCloud account, so hopefully there will be better file access. If not I am sure Larry will jump in and help.

Surprised no one has come up with Boston Blackie's real name. For the very curious, it is revealed in movie #6 - After Midnight with Boston Blackie. (Hint: It is a name Blackie has" been trying to live down for years".

Jim Jones

Rich

Horatio Black is correct!
For your first correct answer, 15 cents, a Kix box top, and self addressed stamp envelope you can have a Lone Ranger 6-Shooter Ring.

image

jj

As promised here is a link to the Boston Blackie movies (6-10)

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZH8V8XZ4EPpOSgaczbcW4s4Sj9hXQ8g5urk

I have upgraded my pCloud account, so hopefully there will be better file access. If not I am sure Larry will jump in and help.

Surprised no one has come up with Boston Blackie's real name. For the very curious, it is revealed in movie #6 - After Midnight with Boston Blackie. (Hint: It is a name Blackie has" been trying to live down for years".

mcoates

I think I saw one many years ago. Great show. Thanks soooo much. Michael Coates

On 12/17/20 5:19 PM, Sandragail Goudelock wrote:
A million thanks for posting!
I LOVE Chester Morris & George E. Stone both are super cute &  amusing. When I saw a few of the BB movies on TMC I was hooked. I cannot get over that these were considered B movies.
Tks again!
Sandra

Dave Manning

Thank you for sharing these.  I'm a big Boston Blackie fan.

Gordon Johansen

Thanks so much Jim. They are such fun shows.

Gord

Jim Jones wrote on 12/17/20 8:19 AM:

As promised here is a link to the Boston Blackie movies (6-10)

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZH8V8XZ4EPpOSgaczbcW4s4Sj9hXQ8g5urk

I have upgraded my pCloud account, so hopefully there will be better file access. If not I am sure Larry will jump in and help.

Surprised no one has come up with Boston Blackie's real name. For the very curious, it is revealed in movie #6 - After Midnight with Boston Blackie. (Hint: It is a name Blackie has" been trying to live down for years".

Brian Kavanaugh

Jim,

You have two copies of the seventh movie, The Chance of a Lifetime. They are slightly different sizes. Do you know what the differences are? I'll probably only want to keep one copy.

On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 10:17 AM Gordon Johansen <gordonjohansen@...> wrote:
Thanks so much Jim. They are such fun shows.

Gord

Jim Jones wrote on 12/17/20 8:19 AM:
As promised here is a link to the Boston Blackie movies (6-10)

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZH8V8XZ4EPpOSgaczbcW4s4Sj9hXQ8g5urk

I have upgraded my pCloud account, so hopefully there will be better file access. If not I am sure Larry will jump in and help.

Surprised no one has come up with Boston Blackie's real name. For the very curious, it is revealed in movie #6 - After Midnight with Boston Blackie. (Hint: It is a name Blackie has" been trying to live down for years".

Jim Jones

Sorry,
Delete the 600 Mb one and keep the 700 Mb one. I deleted it from pCloud.
Thanks
jj