Brand new Yesterday USA Email Announce list

John Gassman

We'd like to tell you about a brand new email announce list for Yesterdayusa.
This list will keep you updated on special Old Time Radio interviews and programs throughout the year.
We just finished live programming last week for Christmas and we're playing New Years shows this week with live commentary.
Currently this is an announcelist. We hope that in the future we'll start a discussion list as well.

Thanks to Jeff Bishop for putting the email list together.

JAWS Certified, 2014.