Topics

Casey, Crime Photographer

Joe Webb

Many OTRR folks know that I have been posting an episode-by-episode commentary about this series at Cobalt Club. I encourage OTRR members to join there for some marvelous information about OTR, excellent downloads, and to collaborate on many series -- many of which culminate into OTRR releases. It is free to join. http://cobaltclubannex.forumotion.com

I am also posting the commentary on a blog page at https://bluenotebulletin.blogspot.com/
The plan is to keep working the commentary and create a book sometime in Summer 2020.
In the meantime, please enjoy what's been posted. There are about eight episodes up so far. I post one every day at Cobalt, so this should all be done by the end of March.

--
Suspense Collector's Companion - 2020 edition