Topics

Casey, Crime Photographer presentation

Joe Webb

Yesterday was the virtual 2020 MidAtlantic Nostalgia Convention and my presentation about the history and background of this series was presented. It's a 43 minute video. It got very nice response!
Links to the presentation (and a PDF of its slides) and many other Casey items are now at https://sites.google.com/view/ethelbertsarchives/home

--

K & J Hammel

Joe,  Thanks so much for sharing this. It was a delightful presentation.  Great Job with lots of notes about a fun old radio show.  Loved it!

Kathy

On Sunday, September 27, 2020, 07:50:28 AM PDT, Joe Webb via groups.io <drjoewebb@...> wrote:

Yesterday was the virtual 2020 MidAtlantic Nostalgia Convention and my presentation about the history and background of this series was presented. It's a 43 minute video. It got very nice response!
Links to the presentation (and a PDF of its slides) and many other Casey items are now at https://sites.google.com/view/ethelbertsarchives/home

--

Scott Galley

Wonderful! Looking forward to watching this. One of our all-time favourite shows, so any tidbits about the show and its cast are a real treat.

Scott

Joe Webb

The video is now available on YouTube and there's no need to go to Facebook to see it https://youtu.be/QqsPHkdBMaY

--