Chrildren's Radio

Ryan Ellett

If you enjoyed James Stewart's piece on early kids' radio in the latest issue of the Old Radio Times (linked here last week), check out his video presentation on some of the material. This is from the 55th Annual Conference of The Association for Recorded Sound Collections on May 15, 2021. I haven't watched it in its entirety yet but indicates the quality of James' research in the topic. James is not a member of the group here at Groups.io but is fairly active on the Facebook group, posting various information on early children's programing.
Ryan

Brian Allen

Great watch...Thanks for sharing