From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ryan Ellett via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2020 6:31 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Christmas Sing with Bing

I just realized I reposted this link on Facebook but not here. Some of you may remember that a year or two ago members posted all circulating episodes of the annual Christmas Sing with Bing broadcasts. I collected them into an unofficial set and put them on Archive.org. They'd probably be a "curated set" if Larry had come up with the concept back then. With two days left until Christmas, here they are again. Christmas Sing with Bing.
Enjoy!

Cool, Larry! If you're allowed to share I can add them to this set.

On Wednesday, December 23, 2020, 09:25:52 AM CST, Larry Gassman <larrygassman@...> wrote:

I also have both the 1959 and 1960 sings as well.

All now exist from 1955 through 1962.

Larry

I just realized I reposted this link on Facebook but not here. Some of you may remember that a year or two ago members posted all circulating episodes of the annual Christmas Sing with Bing broadcasts. I collected them into an unofficial set and put them on Archive.org. They'd probably be a "curated set" if Larry had come up with the concept back then. With two days left until Christmas, here they are again. Christmas Sing with Bing.
Enjoy!
Ryan