Chuck Shadden's Hall Closet

Scott Galley

Hello all.

By way of a little preamble: for years now, during the summer, whenever my wife and I have to leave at some ungodly hour to go on a long road trip, we listen to an episode of Chuck Shadden's Hall Closet. It's become a bit of a tradition with us. Three hours pleasure. Sadly, this year we have quite a few unexpected (and unpleasantly necessary) road trips coming, but are down to our last, unlistened episode.

So, my call out is this: Are their anymore floating around out there? If so, can we set up a Dropbox or some such thing for them? Here's a list of the episodes I have:

The Hall Closet 1973-04-19 (192-44).mp3
The Hall Closet 1973-04-27 (192-44).mp3
The Hall Closet 1973-04-30 (192-44).mp3
The Hall Closet 1973-05-16 (192-44).mp3
The Hall Closet 1973-06-12 (192-44).mp3
The Hall Closet 1973-07-13 (192-44).mp3
The Hall Closet 1973-07-16 (192-44).mp3
The Hall Closet 1973-08-17 (192-44).mp3

Any help would be appreciated. Could make certain aspects of this summer a little more tolerable.

All the best;
Scott

Brian Allen

Hi, I would be interested in these as well. Thanks

Scott, If you are willing to pay for them, I found this site that has a large collection of them. https://www.vintagebroadcast.com/category/index/10002/1

[...]

Ryan Ellett

I'm pretty sure - not 100% - that this is Schaden's commercial site. I know OTRR has ordered content from there before. Would make sense that he has a large collection!

On Thursday, May 27, 2021, 06:50:10 AM CDT, Brian Allen via groups.io <wbss12@...> wrote:

[...]

Well, I never even thought to look around the Internet. (I know, I know... you type things into the the Search Bar...) I'd be willing to pay. Lord knows, I spend enough money on OTR every month, what's another 50.00, give or take?

Thanks for letting me know. Paypal, here I come.

Litsey, Alan

Hi Scott, I just downloaded some Hall Closet shows and a number of other Chuck Shaden shows. I’m uploading now and will send the link shortly when the files are fully loaded. Best, Alan

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> on behalf of Scott Galley via groups.io <scottgalley@...>
Date: Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 8:51 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Chuck Shadden's Hall Closet

Well, I never even thought to look around the Internet. (I know, I know... you type things into the the Search Bar...) I'd be willing to pay. Lord knows, I spend enough money on OTR every month, what's another 50.00, give or take?

Thanks for letting me know. Paypal, here I come.

Litsey, Alan

Hi Scott,

Here’s a number of Chuck Shaden shows, including some Hall Closet. Hope there are some you don’t have as yet (from the OTRR archive).  Best, alan

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2o89oh6e1g9ubeu/AAC6dTbfiiZo7RZ9vspvQ4Roa?dl=0

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> on behalf of Scott Galley via groups.io <scottgalley@...>
Date: Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 8:51 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>

Well, I never even thought to look around the Internet. (I know, I know... you type things into the the Search Bar...) I'd be willing to pay. Lord knows, I spend enough money on OTR every month, what's another 50.00, give or take?

Thanks for letting me know. Paypal, here I come.

B. J. Watkins

Thank you, Alan!

Barbara

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> on behalf of Scott Galley via groups.io <scottgalley@...>
Date: Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 8:51 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>

Well, I never even thought to look around the Internet. (I know, I know... you type things into the the Search Bar...) I'd be willing to pay. Lord knows, I spend enough money on OTR every month, what's another 50.00, give or take?

Thanks for letting me know. Paypal, here I come.

ehrbek

Much appreciated .
Thanks  Alan

Ed

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> on behalf of Scott Galley via groups.io <scottgalley@...>
Date: Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 8:51 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>

Well, I never even thought to look around the Internet. (I know, I know... you type things into the the Search Bar...) I'd be willing to pay. Lord knows, I spend enough money on OTR every month, what's another 50.00, give or take?

Thanks for letting me know. Paypal, here I come.

Scott Galley

Gee, that's WONDERFUL, Alan! Thank you!

Scott