Topics

Cinnamon Bear interviews

Michael Moore

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any interviews with the Cinnamon Bear creators, or fans? I’m looking for an interview with Dennis Crow that was Broadcast on Yesterday USA.

If anyone has some files this would be Great. I’ve fascinated by this series and any extras.

Thank you

Michael

Larry Gassman

I have several that are Cinnamon Bear related.

Some of them we did for Same Time, Same Station, others either we did or Walden Hughes did for YUSA.

I believe we also have one with Dennis Crow.

I’ll check and get back to you.

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Moore
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 6:33 PM
To: main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Cinnamon Bear interviews

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any interviews with the Cinnamon Bear creators, or fans? I’m looking for an interview with Dennis Crow that was Broadcast on Yesterday USA.

If anyone has some files this would be Great. I’ve fascinated by this series and any extras.

Thank you

Michael

Michael Moore

Thank you Larry.

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io [mailto:main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io] On Behalf Of Larry Gassman via groups.io
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2020 9:35 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Cinnamon Bear interviews

Some of them we did for Same Time, Same Station, others either we did or Walden Hughes did for YUSA.

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Moore

Hello everyone,

Thank you

Michael

Richard Davenport

On Monday, November 16, 2020, 8:43:29 PM CST, Michael Moore <mmoore11@...> wrote:

Thank you Larry.

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io [mailto:main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io] On Behalf Of Larry Gassman via groups.io

Hello everyone,

Thank you

Michael

John Nicholson

If you don't have a copy of The Cinnamon Bear Book by Chuck Schaden, this is the best deal I found. Someone on Amazon is trying to sell one for $175. It's a slim book, but I found it fascinating. Hope this helps.

John Nicholson

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 8:50 PM Richard Davenport <klingon1@...> wrote:
On Monday, November 16, 2020, 8:43:29 PM CST, Michael Moore <mmoore11@...> wrote:

Thank you Larry.

Hello everyone,

Thank you

Michael

--

John

Eliyahu Levin

Hi, John, thanks for the link. It's definitely on my list. Was Chuck Schaden able to identify the actor who played Jimmy?

Larry Gassman

No, none of us can identify him.

Barbara Jean Wong did remember him but could not think of his name.

She as well as 99% of the cast are now gone.

Larry

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Eliyahu Levin via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 10:53 AM

Hi, John, thanks for the link. It's definitely on my list. Was Chuck Schaden able to identify the actor who played Jimmy?