classical reels

not.serious@comcast.net

Regarding the collection of reels purchased from First Generation, and specifically the classical music bcasts on some of those reels.

Have they been cataloged yet ? I would like to know what is there.

Thanks

joe salerno

Ryan Ellett

Progress is being made in digitizing them but there's a long way to go before they've been verified for dates, titles, etc. Several of the people receiving these reels were also hard at work on the Joe Hehn collection that was purchased first. It's really a very small number of volunteers doing all this, so extra help is always appreciated. I don't recall much mention of classical music. I've digitized about half of the 200 or so reels I received and have not come across any.

On Saturday, July 24, 2021, 06:03:30 PM CDT, not.serious@... <not.serious@...> wrote:

Regarding the collection of reels purchased from First Generation, and
specifically the classical music bcasts on some of those reels.

Have they been cataloged yet ? I would like to know what is there.

Thanks

joe salerno

not.serious@comcast.net

I can help identifying selections. Maybe verifying some dates.

joe salerno