From: Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...>
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Sent: Sun, May 3, 2020 7:12 pm
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Confusion

Hi Chris,
I think there are still some folks who have not switched over to this new group from Yahoo. I post bits of interest over there but it'd be nice to get everyone in one spot.

Art, I think you'll get a lot more interest in helping put a set together by reposting here.

On Sunday, May 3, 2020, 06:22:02 PM CDT, Buddy Lortie via groups.io <alortie4@...> wrote:

Seems to be my fault with the first JUNGLE JIM post.

I can port them to here if needed.

Art Lortie

I think there are still some folks who have not switched over to this new group from Yahoo. I post bits of interest over there but it'd be nice to get everyone in one spot.

Ryan