Doug kick starter

Walden Hughes

Hi Everybody,

Doug kick starter is getting close.  It,s 79 percent funded with 17 days to go.     Over 800 new radio shows will come in to the hobby, if Doug   hit the number.

Take care,

Walden

jackies@tularosa.net

Walden:

Do you have a snail mail address I could send some money to you? I have a couple dollars I could send that way. I just can't do it over the internet.

Sincerely Yours
Jackie Schlageter

Walden Hughes

I will check with Doug,

Walden

Do you have a snail mail address I could send some money to you? I have a
couple dollars I could send that way. I just can't do it over the internet.

Sincerely Yours
Jackie Schlageter

peterjaybird@...

Does anyone happen to have Doug Hopkinson's email addy?

Cheers,

Pere

On Sunday, June 13, 2021, 12:23:36 PM EDT, Walden Hughes <waldenhughes@...> wrote:

I will check with Doug,

Walden

Do you have a snail mail address I could send some money to you?  I have a
couple dollars I could send that way.  I just can't do it over the internet.

Sincerely Yours
Jackie Schlageter

Ryan Ellett

Peter,
Email me off-group and I'll be happy to send it to you if someone hasn't by now.