Dropbox/OneDrive/pCloud - Stardust Time (Curated December 2021) #new-distro #curated

Brian Kavanaugh

A second of our new type of set - a curated set - was announced in the distro group, https://oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io/g/OTRRDistroGroup: "Stardust Time", curated December 2021.

As with the previous one, much of this set was previously shared in this group. This conveniently bundles it up and adds a few extras to the set.

jackies@tularosa.net

Thanks for this Brian. It's funny my husband was talking to our son and he asked him why he wanted to talk to me (as if he needs a reason I always know he wants to talk about OTR) and my husband does not understand why we like old time Radio. I like to listen to them because I can use my mind to see what is going on in the story.

Sincerely
Jackie Schlageter