From: Brian Kavanaugh via groups.io
Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 12:06 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Dropbox/OneDrive/pCloud - The Big Show v2105 #new-distro

An updated release of the "The Big Show" distro, version 2105, was announced in the Facebook group and the distro group, https://oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io/g/OTRRDistroGroup

Thanks, Bob, we'll put that on the "to-fix" list.

If you’ve downloaded them, you’ll find that the shows of October 14, 1951, and October 21, 1951, are the same. Both are the October 21, 1951, show.

Sent: Monday, June 7, 2021 12:06 PM

An updated release of the "The Big Show" distro, version 2105, was announced in the Facebook group and the distro group, https://oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io/g/OTRRDistroGroup

Larry Gassman

Not sure you can fix this unless you have the show from 11/14/51.

This is a part of the shows Martin released after his Kickstarter campaign.

The same issue appears in that listing as well.

The show dated the 21st of October is the same show, but noisier and not cleaned up at all.

Jerry Haendiges has the same listings for both shows as well.

Larry