Topics

Duffy's Tavern

Mike Thomas

Ok people! There are over 150 available episodes of this wonderful show that need listening to and organized. Shows were gathered by Dr. Joe Webb and project ready. I happened to be in conversation with Ryan Ellett about funny OTR I personally enjoy and coincidently....The episodes were already together and discussed a new project for the group.I don't think this show has ever been put together by the OTRRG but it is an absolute fab show. The dialogue and chemistry between Mrs Duffy, Finnegan and Ed Gardner on this show is super funny. Its a wonder its never been worked on before.

Whoever says "aye" please email me and we can start. We can use dropbox I guess for distribution. I will listen to many of them myself bc I love the show but need help!

Thanks!

Mike in Medford

Tim Germain

I am available for listening to episodes.

I took part in a recreation of a Duffy’s Tavern script by a local (DeKalb, IL) amateur theater group.  It was broadcast by a local radio station.

Tim Germain

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Tim Germain

Got them, Mike.  I'll let you know what I hear.

Thanks,
Tim

Mike Thomas

Perfect. When done let me know. Enjoy this wonderful show

On Sat, Jan 11, 2020 at 1:39 PM, Tim Germain
<tim_germain@...> wrote:
Got them, Mike.  I'll let you know what I hear.

Thanks,

Tim

James Blazier

Hi Mike,

I listened to the first 10 episodes that you sent me.  They are all labeled correctly and they all sound really good.  I don't have anything that sounds better.  You can send me more episodes to listen to.

thanks
James