From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io On Behalf Of Ryan Ellett via groups.io
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2021 11:40 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Duffy's Tavern

I'm back to working on the Duffy's Tavern set that Mike Thomas started quite some time back. We have a combined Gardner bio and program history already completed. There were quite a number of cast members over the years. Who would you expect to hear bios about included in the set? Does anyone even listen to the performer audio bios?

There's quite a number of episodes in our online library but the ones for our Maintained set are currently on my harddrive. However, with the Hehn project and our other big reel buy, there are number of newly digitized copies I need to be compared to the set that Joe Webb passed on for release. Hopefully it will be finished and distributed in the next month or so. I think it will make fans of Duffy's Tavern quite happy.

On Friday, February 19, 2021, 01:50:20 PM CST, Michael Hingson <mike@...> wrote:

I would listen if you would tell us where they may be available if some exist today. Since I have been collecting and listening to radio I’ve always liked Duffy. Now I’ll really be interested if you find an interview with Duffy himself. 😊

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson