Error in OTRRR Certified Man Called X

adam

I found an error in the OTRR Certified Man Called X set.

Disk 2 has the incorrect file for the episode dated March 14, 1948, “The Pickled Chemist”

https://ia800607.us.archive.org/view_archive.php?archive=/30/items/OTRR_Certified_Man_Called_X/OTRR_Certified_Man_Called_X_Ver1_CD_2of4.zip

This file is actually a duplicate of the Destination Manilla Episode from July 24, 1947

The correct file is online though not in great shape:

https://archive.org/details/TheManCalledX480314ThePickledChemist

Someone out there may have a  better copy. We can tell it’s the right episode because it correctly identifies the next episode.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Paul Kornman

I added the other file to the OTRR Library (not the Certified Set) and amended the episode record in the Library app to point to the replacement file.

- Paul

Scott Mahan

I found an error in the OTRR Certified Man Called X set.

Disk 2 has the incorrect file for the episode dated March 14, 1948, “The Pickled Chemist”

https://ia800607.us.archive.org/view_archive.php?archive=/30/items/OTRR_Certified_Man_Called_X/OTRR_Certified_Man_Called_X_Ver1_CD_2of4.zip

This file is actually a duplicate of the Destination Manilla Episode from July 24, 1947

The correct file is online though not in great shape:

https://archive.org/details/TheManCalledX480314ThePickledChemist

Someone out there may have a  better copy. We can tell it’s the right episode because it correctly identifies the next episode.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

That's #50 of the 5th part of the series

On Wednesday, December 30, 2020, 9:28:02 AM CST, Scott Mahan <scott@...> wrote:

I think the one here: https://www.oldtimeradiodownloads.com/crime/man-called-x-the/the-man-called-x-48-03-14-50-the-pickled-chemist

sounds better.

I found an error in the OTRR Certified Man Called X set.

Disk 2 has the incorrect file for the episode dated March 14, 1948, “The Pickled Chemist”

https://ia800607.us.archive.org/view_archive.php?archive=/30/items/OTRR_Certified_Man_Called_X/OTRR_Certified_Man_Called_X_Ver1_CD_2of4.zip

This file is actually a duplicate of the Destination Manilla Episode from July 24, 1947

The correct file is online though not in great shape:

https://archive.org/details/TheManCalledX480314ThePickledChemist

Someone out there may have a  better copy. We can tell it’s the right episode because it correctly identifies the next episode.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Here is the copy I have.  It's a 64bit version and sounds pretty good.