Topics

Ethel & Albert recreation by Gregg Oppenheimer Sunday evening Dec 20 on YouTube!

Joe Webb

Edited

Don't forget tonight's special event!! https://youtu.be/TJbHrNP3H7c 8PM ET / 5PM PT, and archived on youtube thereafter.

Gregg Oppenheimer is the son of Jess Oppenheimer, head writer for I Love Lucy and many other programs.
Gregg has been incredibly generous to SPERDVAC and FOTR events over the years and is a great supporter of OTR. His recreations are superbly done, and include pro actors from the radio era, who are also so generous with their time and craft.
Gregg's bio is at https://greggoppenheimer.wordpress.com/about-gregg-oppenheimer/

NEWS: there are uncirculated Ethel & Albert discs in the Hehn collection! Recordings will be posted very soon!

Thank you for the reminder Joe!  I had forgotten to write the date on my calendar, but will definitely attend.  It should be a lot of fun for everyone.