Favorite Episodes

Larry Maupin

I have misplaced the paragraph submitted by Evan West on his favorite OTR episode "Skeleton Bay" from Inner Sanctum Mysteries (February 2, 1946).  Evan if you read this will you please re-send the message to me or post it here again.  I would like to have an episode of that great series in the "Favorite Episodes" column of the August issue of Radio Recall, and the title you have chosen sounds appropriately eerie.

Thank you.

Brian Kavanaugh

Larry,

You can search the group from the Web interface. Here's his original post.

https://oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io/g/main/message/3007?p=,,,20,0,0,0::Created,,skeleton+bay,20,2,0,81826061

Larry Maupin

Thank you very much Brian.  I was able to see Evan's entire message and write it down.  Evan, if you see this you no longer need to post your description again.

To everyone reading this who submitted summaries of your favorite old-time radio episodes to me, all but one are now scheduled to be published no later than August and I will send you a link to the issue in which yours appears.  I am waiting to hear from one member about the final one.

I have edited most of them for spelling, grammar, syntax and content while attempting to preserve the factual material and spirit of each.

Thank you again to every member who participated in this process.  I was hoping for at least a few, and 13 members responded which to me is more than a few.

You can search the group from the Web interface. Here's his original post.

https://oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io/g/main/message/3007?p=,,,20,0,0,0::Created,,skeleton+bay,20,2,0,81826061

Wild West Designs

I actually just got the msgs.

Gotta enjoy this platform for that, makes it quite a bit easier to search for the old msgs.

---

Evan West

otrDB Program