From: "C. Nava"
To: "main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io"
Sent: Friday April 3 2020 9:48:02PM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Favorite OTR

Let’s see ... Dragnet (esp with Barton Yarborough), The Line Up, Sam Spade, Rocky Jordan. Lighter stuff - The Bob Hope Show, Lux Radio Theater, sci fi shows...

Hello Sandragail.  Thank you for sharing your list of favorite otr series.  Since you are a Dragnet fan, do you happen to know the broadcast date of the episode in which Joe Friday's partner was killed?

Hello Sandragail.  Thank you for sharing your list of favorite otr series.  Since you are a Dragnet fan, do you happen to know the broadcast date of the episode in which Joe Friday's partner was killed?

I love the Phil Harris Alice Faye show, and Bing Crosby. Pat Novak, Dragnet. Tales of the Texas Rangers.

Hello C. Nava.  I am so glad you started posting and hope you will continue on a regular basis.  I heard that episode of Dragnet when I was six years old, have never forgotten it, and can't wait to listen to it again.

Absolutely my favorite episode. I love how the Dragnet writers, staff, company, and sponsor came together to honor a fine actor.

Sent From My Sprint Phone.

Hello Sandragail.  Thank you for sharing your list of favorite otr series.  Since you are a Dragnet fan, do you happen to know the broadcast date of the episode in which Joe Friday's partner was killed?

I love the Phil Harris Alice Faye show, and Bing Crosby. Pat Novak, Dragnet. Tales of the Texas Rangers.

barry nadler

Please post about what you think of it.

He has done over 3,000 podcasts which are available through the app.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Saturday, April 4, 2020, 10:06 AM, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

Thank you Marc.  That sounds like a good podcast, and I appreciate your letting me know about it and will try to listen to it tonight.

Let’s see ... Dragnet (esp with Barton Yarborough), The Line Up, Sam Spade, Rocky Jordan. Lighter stuff - The Bob Hope Show, Lux Radio Theater, sci fi shows...

Marc Olayne

Larry Maupin

Good morning Marc.  Thank you for sending the link to the podcasts.  Unfortunately I do not know how to use apps on my phone, but I am grateful for your reply and perhaps I will eventually learn how to do it.