Topics

Fred Allen

Scott Mahan

Ted Davenport distributed 6 uncirculated Fred Allen episodes from 1934 last year through his OTR Buyer’s Club. Those should be showing up here from May to October of this year. So even if you’ve heard them all … there’s more to come.

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Edward A. (Ted) Jones via groups.io
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2020 10:43 AM
To: Main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Fred Allen, Jack Benny, Hall of Fantasy, X Minus One

Hello all!

Thanks Larry for the kindly prompt and how-to - I am in Baltimore, 56 yr old man, interests of late are Fred Allen, Jack Benny, Hall of Fantasy, X Minus One - pleased to meet you all!  I've amassed a rather large Fred Allen collection, if anyone is looking for anything, just ask! :)

vBest!

Ted

Edward A. (Ted) Jones

Awesome!!!