From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Walden Hughes
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2021 4:44 AM
To: OldTimeRadioResearchers@groups.io
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Friday night

I am glad I had  a chance to spend time on Friday night with the on-line group.  I believe Ryan said we got up to 12.     Take care,

Walden

Ryan Ellett

Yes, it was a lot of fun! An even dozen old-time radio fans met virtually last night - David Oxford, Evan West, Larry Lokey, John Enrieto, Michael Palin, Dave Tysver, Paul Kornman, John Nicholson, Bob Stepno, Ryan Ellett, Walden Hughes, and Brian Tucker (for international representation). We started at 8:00 Central and I left a little after 9 and there were still several members going strong.

Conversations ranged from the huge CBS Radio Mystery Theater that David O. has been working on to in-person OTR conventions, to logistics of sharing large series sets.

I was very pleased with the turnout and am encouraged enough to try some more meet-ups at different times and days of the week to allow a variety of members to participate if they wish.