From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
<main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ken Arromdee
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2021 4:58 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Frontier town

Is this still available anywhere? It's not on archive.org yet.

Paul Kornman

Episodes 1 - 47 are in the OTRR Library:

https://www.otrr.org/OTRRLibrary/otrrlibrary.html?idp=3894

- Paul

David Oxford

Paul

If you use the original interface at https://otrrlibrary.org/version1.html and look for Frontier Town, a error message is displayed:

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Perhaps this could be fixed?

David Oxford

On Jul 11, 2021, at 09:07, Paul Kornman via groups.io <pkornman@...> wrote:

Episodes 1 - 47 are in the OTRR Library:

https://www.otrr.org/OTRRLibrary/otrrlibrary.html?idp=3894

- Paul

Dave Tysver

Frontier Town is at Archive.org. Use
https://archive.org/details/OTRR_Certified_Frontier_Town to find it. Both
the prior version 1.1 and the maintained version 2105 files are currently
available at Archive, but the documentation still refers to only version
1.1. Hopefully I'll update the documentation to refer to the current (v2105)
version soon, then I'll delete the version 1.1 files.

Dave Tysver

Is this still available anywhere? It's not on archive.org yet.