Frontier Town eps 18 and 19

Michael Moore

I noticed that Episodes 18 and 19 are just the first half. Is there a way to get the other sides of these discs?

The previous version has these programs but in lower quality.

Thanks

Avast logo

Scott Mahan

Here are those files with my copy of the second half appended.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mz42fssj708v41g/AACLp1gV-dKPjXr_smSwxYkVa?dl=0