From: Jill Bailey <jill.ahrold.bailey@...>
To: "dbayg@..." <dbayg@...>
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2020, 12:53:38 PM CST
Subject: Looking for an old time radio program

Dear Sue,

My name is Jill Ahrold Bailey and I am the coproducer of public radio station WAMU’s The Big Broadcast.
We are researching an old time radio program that appears in the old time radio researchers database listing, but I have not been able to find any digital files. I’m hoping that you can offer some advice or direction on how we might find a copy of this audio? The program is:

“Lest we forget: Our constitution“

Lest We Forget: Our Constitution. Program #19. Institute Of Oral and Visual Education syndication. "A Public Office Is A Public Trust". Sustaining. Fourth series.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer!

With Gratitude,

Jill Ahrold Bailey
Coproducer, The Big Broadcast
WAMU 88.5

Ian Grieve

Jerry H shows 3 series of Lest We Forget but not Our Constitution and Radiogoldindex shows 26 episodes of Lest We Forget 'Our Constitution'.

So ep19 on its own is not going to give them a lot of detail.

I went looking because Australia had a 1942 Red Cross Series 'Lest We Forget'.

Ian

My name is Jill Ahrold Bailey and I am the coproducer of public radio station WAMU’s The Big Broadcast.
We are researching an old time radio program that appears in the old time radio researchers database listing, but I have not been able to find any digital files. I’m hoping that you can offer some advice or direction on how we might find a copy of this audio? The program is:

“Lest we forget: Our constitution“

Lest We Forget: Our Constitution. Program #19. Institute Of Oral and Visual Education syndication. "A Public Office Is A Public Trust". Sustaining. Fourth series.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer!

With Gratitude,

Jill Ahrold Bailey
Coproducer, The Big Broadcast
WAMU 88.5

[...]